Post Decree Attorneys in Centennial
Helping You Navigate Needs Arising After a Divorce in Douglas, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Adams, Denver, Boulder, El Paso Counties, & Surrounding Areas
After a divorce is finalized, situations can arise that neither party predicted. When circumstances of life change and affect the arrangements you and your former partner made, or decisions that were made by the Court, we can help you secure modifications to ensure your needs and/or the needs of your children are met.
Reasons to Modify a Divorce Decree
- Change of circumstance affecting a child’s best interest
- Remarriage or other relationship changes
- Job or schedule changes or military enlistment or deployment
- A parent wants to assume or change decision-making responsibility for a child
- A parent wishes to relocate
- Involvement of grandparents or others
- Issues of endangerment
- A parent paying child support or a former spouse paying spousal maintenance/alimony loses a job or experiences a significant reduction or increase in income
- Expenses for a child change significantly
- A supported child becomes emancipated
- Maintenance terminates or is modified
For help with your unique post decree situation, contact Solutions Based Family Law at (720) 463-2232 today.
"My experience with this firm has been positive from start to finish."
The knowledge, skill, and compassion this firm shows to their clients is unique.- Aaron Marchbanks
"I am beyond satisfied with my results"
I am beyond satisfied with my results, and would give my highest recommendation to this firm- Sarah Timmons
"I could not be happier with the service he's provided"
I will forever be grateful for the safety, security and peace that Will Smith and staff have provided- Melissae Anderson
"I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group"
I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group. Especially, with my Lawyer Will Taylor and his ...- Monica Robischon