Mediation Lawyers in Centennial
Providing Non-Adversarial Alternatives to Traditional Litigation in Douglas, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Adams, Denver, Boulder, El Paso Counties, & Surrounding Areas
Mediation is a non-adversarial alternative to litigation wherein the parties work together, with the help of a neutral third party mediator, to determine their own outcome, as opposed to having a result imposed on them by a court.
Mediation generally occurs in an office instead of a courtroom, making the process more informal and putting the parties at ease.
Benefits of Mediation
The goal of mediation is for parties to create agreements which are fair and equitable and work for all involved. To this end, it is important that parties make informed decisions at mediation.
Because mediators cannot advise parties of their legal rights nor of likely outcomes if their disputes were heard in court, parties may wish to retain legal counsel who can render legal advice before and during the process and who can further assist in the preparation and filing of documents necessary to effectuate the parties’ agreements.
Key benefits of mediation are:
- Keeps you out of court
- Provides an opportunity to settle matters in a more creative way than is available to a judge
- Helps you maintain more control over your case
- Neutral third-party helps maintain civility between parties
- Results can be a partial or full agreement
- Can save the parties money
Our experienced attorneys can represent you through the mediation process allowing you to be in control of the outcome of your case while also feeling comfort in knowing what your legal rights are and what a likely outcome in Court may be.
We also have trained and experienced mediators available to provide mediation services to both represented and unrepresented parties.
Find Lasting Solutions through Mediation
At Solutions Based Family Law, our experienced mediation lawyers in Centennial are dedicated to helping families and individuals find peaceful resolutions to their conflicts.
By choosing mediation, you can:
- Preserve relationships: Mediation focuses on open communication and understanding, allowing parties to maintain respectful relationships and avoid the hostility often associated with litigation.
- Save time and money: Mediation is typically faster and more cost-effective than going to court, as it eliminates lengthy legal processes and reduces attorney fees.
- Reduce emotional stress: Mediation provides a supportive and confidential environment, minimizing the emotional toll of a courtroom battle and allowing for more personalized solutions.
- Retain control: In mediation, the parties maintain control over the outcome, working collaboratively to find solutions that meet their unique needs and interests.
Whether you're facing a divorce, child custody dispute, or any other family law matter, our Centennial mediation attorneys can help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and start resolving your conflicts amicably.
Speak with an attorney from Solutions Based Family Law about your mediation service by calling (720) 463-2232 or filling out our online form.
"My experience with this firm has been positive from start to finish."
The knowledge, skill, and compassion this firm shows to their clients is unique.- Aaron Marchbanks
"I am beyond satisfied with my results"
I am beyond satisfied with my results, and would give my highest recommendation to this firm- Sarah Timmons
"I could not be happier with the service he's provided"
I will forever be grateful for the safety, security and peace that Will Smith and staff have provided- Melissae Anderson
"I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group"
I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group. Especially, with my Lawyer Will Taylor and his ...- Monica Robischon