Child Support Lawyers in Centennial
We Help Create Child Support Arrangements in the Child’s Best Interests for Residents of Douglas, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Adams, Denver, Boulder, El Paso Counties, & Surrounding Areas
When parents separate, it is important to ensure that the children’s needs are being satisfied. Child support is the financial contribution that a parent makes toward the costs of raising their minor children.
How much each parent contributes to the financial support of their children is determined by the Colorado Child Support Guidelines. However, even with the Guidelines in hand, it can be difficult to understand the extent of your responsibility.
The Colorado Child Support Guidelines consider the following:
- Financial resources of the child
- Financial resources of the custodial parent
- The standard of living the child would have enjoyed had the relationship not been dissolved
- The financial resources and needs of the noncustodial parent
- Income of parents
- Parenting time schedules
- Whether there are any subsequent or prior born children
- Child-related expenses
For detailed information on how our attorneys can help you with your unique child support case, contact us online or dial (720) 463-2232.