Denver Family Law Attorney
Compassionate Legal Services for Families
Family law matters can be complex. Therefore, understanding your options and the legal consequences of your decisions is key. At Solutions Based Family Law, we have a team of seasoned Denver family law attorneys who can assist you through such times.
We believe that every case is unique and calls for personalized guidance. It is our main objective to offer our clients the direction they need so they can fully understand the impact of the law on their situation, their options, and the outcomes of their decisions.
Our legal team can work with you each step of the way to handle your family law matters with utmost professionalism and care.
Family Law Cases We Handle in Denver
Family law covers a diverse range of cases. Our team understands the delicate nature of these matters and is prepared to offer you compassionate assistance along with our seasoned legal advice.
Family law matters we handle include:
- Divorce. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing unique solutions and guidance for our clients. We provide comprehensive legal representation for uncontested and contested divorce cases. In addition, our team also handles high net worth and same-sex divorce cases.
- Mediation. As an alternative to courtroom litigation, mediation offers a collaborative approach to dispute resolution. Our experienced team can help you streamline your resolution process.
- Collaborative Law. The collaborative law process involves private negotiations between you, the other party, and your attorneys. This approach aims to achieve a mutually beneficial settlement that addresses your individual needs.
- Legal Separation. Legal separation allows married couples to live separately while keeping their marital status intact. Our lawyers can assist you in obtaining the appropriate court orders and guide you toward your legal separation goals.
- Child Custody. Our child custody attorneys can diligently work towards protecting your parental rights. At Solutions Based Family Law, our team is here to guide you through all aspects of child custody matters and advocate for you and your child’s well-being.
- Child Support. After separating, parents are legally obligated to financially support their children. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help you understand your responsibilities and guide you through your case.
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities. Our team understands the challenges parents face when it comes to child custody and parenting plans during divorce. We can provide valuable assistance in this matter to help you find a suitable resolution.
- Property Division. With the complexities surrounding the division of marital assets and debts, our legal team has the experience to guide you through this process. In addition to our knowledge, we can utilize our resources by collaborating with financial experts to help you.
- Spousal Support. Our team provides comprehensive assistance tailored to the unique needs and circumstances of your case. No matter if you are seeking or contesting spousal support, our attorneys can help.
- Protection Orders. Commonly utilized in domestic violence cases, protection orders are crucial for victims. We prioritize the safety and well-being of you and your family and can help you pursue the protection you need.
- Post-Decree Matters. Even after the finalization of your divorce, unexpected issues may come to light. Let Solutions Based Family Law handle modifications and enforcement of existing court orders for you.
- Adoption Services. Embarking on the journey of growing or creating your family is a truly rewarding experience. Let us alleviate the stress of the often lengthy adoption process by providing seasoned guidance and support.
- Non-Traditional Family Law. We understand the unique challenges that arise in non-traditional families when it comes to divorce, child custody, and other related issues. Rest assured, our team can find the appropriate and tailored solutions for you.
- Appellate Representation. If you believe that your case was unjustly or incorrectly settled by the court, we can help you exercise your right to appeal. Rely on our experienced team to review your unique case and take the next steps for you.
"My experience with this firm has been positive from start to finish."
The knowledge, skill, and compassion this firm shows to their clients is unique.- Aaron Marchbanks
"I am beyond satisfied with my results"
I am beyond satisfied with my results, and would give my highest recommendation to this firm- Sarah Timmons
"I could not be happier with the service he's provided"
I will forever be grateful for the safety, security and peace that Will Smith and staff have provided- Melissae Anderson
"I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group"
I have had a wonderful experience with the Solutions Based Family Law Group. Especially, with my Lawyer Will Taylor and his ...- Monica Robischon